Monday 29 September 2014

My favourite song of Summer 2014

During the summer, Chicago, one of my favourite bands, released their 36th album, Now (aka Chicago XXXVI). The title track became my favourite song over the summer. The song connects deeply with me, and I take its message to my heart and mind. I listen to it often, because I wish to apply its message to my life every single day.

Though Chicago's newer songs get less attention than their older material, I believe "Now" blends in well alongside their classic '70s and '80s hits. If you listen to this song 'now' you'll understand what I mean.

Chicago must be doing something right since their music continues to be enjoyed by fans old and new. They still record and tour frequently. I like how Chicago sounds... now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My remembrances of Gordon Lightfoot

It was one year ago today that Canada and the world bid farewell to Gordon Lightfoot. I never met him, though there are three personal anecd...