Thursday 7 May 2020

Eleana, my forever love

Eleana was my close friend who later became my girlfriend. I feel blessed that I got to know her in both capacities. We met in 2006 before we decided to establish a more serious relationship in 2014. Eleana will always be remembered as kind, merciful, compassionate, and tenacious. I loved her smile, her curiosity, her laughter, her perseverance, and her unwavering love towards her family and friends.
Eleana's mission, I believe, was to bring peace and create lasting memories. We had an abundance of both during the years we knew each other.
This is not goodbye, just farewell for now. D loves E forever.

1 comment:

  1. It was two weeks ago today that Eleana called me for the final time. I still have her message saved. I may keep it for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Why is America Unraveling? | The Agenda