Monday 29 June 2020

Kevin's Isolators

Last night I appeared on the final episode of Kevin's Isolators, a nightly web series hosted by Kevin Frankish. This is the same Kevin Frankish who used to host the Toronto edition of Breakfast Television (BT) on CityTV. Isolators ran for 100 episodes, and I hope it will return in some form because it was a great comfort for those of us experiencing depression and/or anxiety during this pandemic.
My segment appears around the 38:12 mark. Here is the link to this episode.
I actually met Kevin a couple of times back when he co-hosted the Easter Seals Ontario Telethon. I believe he is the real deal. Other episodes of his Isolators series are available to watch on his YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My remembrances of Gordon Lightfoot

It was one year ago today that Canada and the world bid farewell to Gordon Lightfoot. I never met him, though there are three personal anecd...