Thursday 22 October 2020

Week 8 of my 2nd Beatles Solo Project



Week 8 of my Beatles Solo Project began yesterday. The three most recent albums are being played this week: Ringo's Give More Love (2017), Paul's Egypt Station (2018) and Ringo's What's My Name (2019).

This was originally going to be the final week of the project, until Paul confirmed this week that he will be releasing McCartney III at the end of this year.
Will it be included in the project? After giving it some thought, my answer is yes.
Since I'm still behind in blogging about my other nominees, I've decided to profile one (or two) of the remaining noms per week until that new album comes out December 11.
Perhaps it is for the best since McCartney III is the only new solo album being released in 2020. (Hopefully 2020 won't completely suck with this new album.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My remembrances of Gordon Lightfoot

It was one year ago today that Canada and the world bid farewell to Gordon Lightfoot. I never met him, though there are three personal anecd...